[Imc-hosting] W A T CH E$

Jean Chan brendyjacinto at amsofusa.com
Tue Dec 11 01:24:48 UTC 2012

Hello Imc

If you contrast all the features of our watch and the real one, you will notice no dissimilarity apart from the price.
We can promise you that ordering online is more suitable and safer.

I ordered a ca-26 watch from you last week it already arrived. Let me say the watch is awesome, I couldn't believe my eyes it looks exactly like the real thing. Let me tell you many thanks and I would buy a lot more watches from you from now on.
Thanks very much
                     Jean Chan