[Imc-litbl] Who's producing for this Wednesday?

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Mon Oct 15 22:02:34 CDT 2001

I'm not sure what was actually scheduled--I can tell you though that I
haven't had time to even think about the Il renewable energy show.  I can
probably get that one together for November, but the rest of my month is
pretty booked (I'm sure everyone else's is, too).  I apologize again for
my mess-up from last week.  Cope, did you say you had a couple of things
ready to be aired?  That may not be accurate, but I thought I remembered
reading that in a long, lost email at some point.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:00:06 "Pauline Bartolone"
<alice_redqueen at hotmail.com> writes:
> I forgot who volunteered to produce for this WEdnesday. Was it going
> to be
> on community gardens? IL renewable energy association?
>
> -Pauline

Nancy :-)