[Imc-litbl] Who's producing for this Wednesday?

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:30:27 CDT 2001

Nancy -- I wish I had things ready to be aired! I interviewed people at the
last Critical Mass bike ride and could pull that one together but it would
take a week at least. At the moment I'm up to my eyeballs in other
deadlines.

I think we'll just have to repeat, and get our line-up planned once again.

Cope