[Imc-litbl] Who's producing for this Wednesday?

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:50:50 CDT 2001

hi all.

I looked back on the archives to see the schedule we made for october.

Schedule for October:

3rd: Nancy & Jay- IL renewable energy association
10th Mike Walcher and Pauline- Dancing Rabbit ecovillage
17th: Jay- Community Gardens in C-U
24th: Jay-Sustainable Food production and transportation ( or if anybody
else steps up to produce)
31st-Pauline fossil fuel usage and war

Did someone already do something for community gardens? Jay, I can try to
come tonight to help produce the segment for tomorrow.

Thanks, Pauline