[Imc-litbl] Re: run down in the bike lane

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:30:02 CDT 2001

HI folks,

I can put something together about the IL renewable energy fari that nancy
took audio from for tomorrow.

Also, I am recording a talk about the environemntal impacts of Globalization
today at noon, that also could be used. Don't sweat this one Jay.

Nancy, where is the audio from the IL renewable energy fair?

Thanks, Pauline

Bombs don't meet needs.