[Imc-litbl] Bicycling

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 11:03:02 CDT 2001

hello gang,

today i began to wonder alot about bicycling and the
lack of its use.

1. Critical Mass is Riding in Halloween Costume this
friday at 5:15 from, (I will be out of town)

2. I would like to conduct a comprehensive study of
bicycling and the inevitable increases in efficiency
and spped due to surrent technology

3. There is also the aspect of Electrically assisted
battery powered bikes that travel quite fast when one
tires of pedaling. The best can be found at
http://www.zapworld.com

I am thinking LITBL would be the perfect place to
develop this research and subsequent stories, then
passing them on the Public I for print and then a
website for local bicycling, and work on the increase
in respect for cyclists etc.

good ideas?

Michael Walcher