[Imc-litbl] Ou This is what you've been waiting for.

quinton bragg jerayred at eyesonff.com
Thu Jun 3 13:56:49 CDT 2004

iqiq  igwhatever  jirj

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

Shop the best

I K http://faqn.info.offinfo.com/abc/big/

di~scon ava1iable at our we`bpage

There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the
amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains
quiet.After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says, "Well,
what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?" The third
fellow says, "I'll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her
hands and knees." The first two guys were amazed. "Wow! What happened then?"
 they asked.The third man took a healthy swallow of his beer, sighed and
uttered, "She said, 'Get out from under the bed and fight like a man.'"
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor had a seven-year-old boy named Pat. Now Mrs. Taylor was
expecting another child.Pat had seen babies in other people's houses and had
not liked them very much, so he was not delighted about the news that there
was soon going to be one in his house too.One evening Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
were making plans for the baby's arrival. "This house won't be big enough
for use all when the baby comes," said Mr. Taylor.Pat came into the room
just then and said, "What are you talking about?""We were saying that we'll
have to move to another house now, because the new baby's coming," his
mother answered."It's no use," said Pat hopelessly, "He'll follow us there."
fukubuch1matikouj10ribetto,oonosim ronz.