[Imc-litbl] Fy bvy V~i_c_o`din at Unbelievable Prices

marcelo batun dorlachaloux at maktoob.com
Sat Jun 5 11:51:02 CDT 2004

sgda  removesection  sfmu

1nternet Ph~armacy & Overnight Shipping!

If you need Xan at x, V@|ium, Vi_c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

Shop the best

K E http://enq.info.agehome.com/abc/biggest/

No further email pls go visit our we.bpage

A customer sent an order to a distributor for a large amount of goods
totaling a great deal of money. The distributor, noted that the previous
bill hadn't been paid. The collections manager left a voice-mail for them
saying "We can't ship your new order until you pay for the last one."The
next day the collections manager received a collect phone call "Please
cancel the order.  We can't wait that long."
Dick was seven years old, and his sister, Catherine, was five. One day
their mother took them to their aunt's house to play while she went to the
big city to buy some new clothes.The children played for an hour, and then
at half past four their aunt took Dick into the kitchen. She gave him a nice
cake and a knife and said to him, "Now here's a knife, Dick. Cut this cake
in half and give one of the pieces to your sister, but remember to do it
like a gentleman.""Like a gentleman?" Dick asked. "How do gentlemen do
it?""They always give the bigger piece to the other person." answered his
aunt at once."Oh" said Dick. He thought about this for a few seconds. Then
he took the cake to his sister and said to her,"Cut this cake in half,
Catherine.".
akasaka1golf10atezi,ire gijihokk.