[Imc-litbl] Ncbmkd bvy H'y_d_roc_0_d_0`n_e at Unbelievable Prices

andrew letourneau zettaglynn at bible2.every1.net
Sun Jun 6 17:03:13 CDT 2004

knief	  congress	  nippy

Our on.line shop is your source for locating many pres'cription drugs
without a prior pres.cription in comp1iance with FDA regulations.

O^rder these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0^DIN

Will ship worldwide. (To exclude yourself from future 0ffers, please go
visit our we,bpage)

V  http://grgl.info.bandplace.com/abc/bigger/

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started
her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!" After a
few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.The teacher said, "Do you think you're
stupid, Little Johnny?""No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all
by yourself!"¡¡
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making
others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make
someone else glad?""Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone
glad yesterday.""Well done. Who was that?""My granny.""Good boy. Now tell us
how you made your grandmother glad.""Please, teacher, I went to see her
yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm
going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"
vulgacho1transbordador10purpurina,extenuacio`n sepultador.