[Imc-outreach] vigil

Elizabeth Cimsohn elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 23:12:35 CST 2002

Hi. I'd like the imc's sponsorship of the march 11th
vigil for all victims of the war against terrorism to
get on the agenda for the steering meeting. I can't go
to the meeting because I am in MA- I will try to get
someone else to represent. Is it possible for it to be
discussed without me? What would you need?

We are looking for sponsorship of this vigil- that
means you show your support by putting your name on
our sponsor list, make a donation if you can, and help
publicize by letting your members know about the vigil
(and in the case of the imc perhaps a small ad,
article, or other publicity too)

thanks
beth tub

p.s. to vigil-antes, can any of you go to the sunday
afternoon meeting?