[Imc-outreach] pre/post-cabaret Indymedia screenings:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Jul 10 12:36:22 CDT 2002

hi all,

we've been stockpiling IMC Newsreals, but haven't been doing much with it.
i'm curious if there is interest to show the Newsreal following (or
previous to) the Thursday night cabaret -- perhaps just once a month?

my thinking is that some people may come for the newsreal and stay for the
cabaret, some may come for the cabaret and stay for the newsreal; but
either way, it would be a good thursday night synergy.

it might also be an impetus for collecting other documentaries and
productions from Indymedia producers and if we passed the hat, would
probably pay for itself.

what do you think?

--sascha