[Imc-outreach] Re: pre/post-cabaret Indymedia screenings:

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 10 13:07:52 CDT 2002

It's not true that we're not doing anything with the Newsreals -- they
play on UPTV Wednesday nights.  But I don't see why that would preclude
a pre/post Cabaret screening.  It might generate a little revenue, but I
think it's main purpose would be to get people thinking Indymedia.

Another thing I've wanted to do, but not had time for, is to set up a
monthly stand-alone screening, after which we could try to indoctrinate
new people, if any show. That screening would be promoted on its own, or
as a show.

--Paul