[Imc-outreach] two goals

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Apr 2 04:18:34 CST 2004

I have two goals for the Annual Report:

1) Make something really snazzy with lots of statistics and
historically significant info (a project which will be useful to grant
writers and generally selling people on the IMC).

2) Distribute group reports to the membership meeting as we've done in
the past.

In order to preserve my sanity, I think the thing I produce for the
membership meeting will be a simple version of (2). A compilation of
group updates.

In order to forward the IMC as I had envisioned, I will continue to
work on (1) after the membership meeting with an eye towards mailing
this out to all the members.

I will bring with me to the membership meeting packets containing:

structure document
past membership meeting minutes
group reports

These packets will be functional rather than fancy. I will produce the
fancy report after the membership meeting.