[Imc-outreach] materials

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sat Apr 3 04:42:37 CST 2004

I've got an excellent packet assembled for the membership
meeting. It's very plain and utilitarian but it's chalk full of good
info.

I printed the agenda that I sent around yesterday.

I have group reports for print, shows, finance/space, library, video,
radio, ragg, steering, general membership, membership
development/outreach, tech/web, gallery. Wherever I lacked an official
report I did some research and wrote what I could. I included meeting
times, websites, and email addresses for every group.

I dug up our non-discrimination statement for the structure document
and updated it. So we don't have to address that in our structure
writing. Turns out that Steering already did. The master doc just
never got updated.

I dug up our policy for emergency meetings from old steering minutes
and codified that.

I printed our mediation policy.

I printed membership meeting minutes from the last 3 membership meetings.

I printed our mission statement.

Woo. Time for sleep. I'll get it all photocopied in the morning.