[Imc-outreach] steering, paypal and some other stuff:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Aug 4 19:49:00 CDT 2004

hey everyone,

in the composition of my email to ragg about emergency money matters, i
think it would also be a really good idea to send out emails to the other
working groups, as well as the general IMC list, letting them know that
there will be a discussion on that subject at steering tomorrow night, and
urging everyone to attend who can. so i'm going to send out some emails.
hope that's ok with everyone, i'd like to get it done as soon as possible
to give folks as much notice as possible (though the notice is short
anyway).

ellen, i have figured out the problem with paypal. in short, they have
started using encrypted codes, and our links are the old kind. i'm making
new buttons for us right now and will send you the code for them either
tonight or sometime tomorrow.

haven't looked into the membership list yet, but will do that tomorrow
too.

see everyone at steering!

--faith