[Imc-outreach] steering, paypal and some other stuff:

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 5 02:08:50 CDT 2004

Hi,

I don't have the know-how to fix it (nor the time to learn right now), but
the only problem with the paypal links is that they contain 1-2 garbage characters where an '&' should be

between where you see "tax=0" or "tax=1"
and "cy_code=USD", there should be simply an '&' and nothing else.

That should do it.  It works for me when I change the URL in my Web browser.

Arun

faith swords writes:
> hey everyone,
>
> in the composition of my email to ragg about emergency money matters, i
> think it would also be a really good idea to send out emails to the other
> working groups, as well as the general IMC list, letting them know that
> there will be a discussion on that subject at steering tomorrow night, and
> urging everyone to attend who can. so i'm going to send out some emails.
> hope that's ok with everyone, i'd like to get it done as soon as possible
> to give folks as much notice as possible (though the notice is short
> anyway).
>
> ellen, i have figured out the problem with paypal. in short, they have
> started using encrypted codes, and our links are the old kind. i'm making
> new buttons for us right now and will send you the code for them either
> tonight or sometime tomorrow.
>
> haven't looked into the membership list yet, but will do that tomorrow
> too.
>
> see everyone at steering!
>
> --faith

Arun Bhalla