[Imc-outreach] meeting this week

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Mon Aug 9 16:51:44 CDT 2004

Hi I won't be at the meeting this week as I'll be in lovely Dayton, Ohio. But there are a few things that I'd like to put on the agenda.

1. copier (see my previous email)
2. appeal mailing (are we still aiming to send it next week?)
3. group status (do we want to ask for official status yet. This will require having a spoke and unfortunately the group is made up of a lot a spokes and you can't be a spoke for two groups. I'm not currently a spoke, but I would really prefer NOT to be the outreach spoke. I'm not sure I can commit to it and still commit to do other outreach things. And I would like to do outreach things.)

I'm not in Ohio for fun so I will be on email...

Ellen

your friendly radical librarian