[Imc-outreach] the copier and the canopy:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Aug 9 20:04:03 CDT 2004

this just in:

sascha says that ian said that he would pay for all maintenance costs
(this and future) if he could be allowed to do his copying on it as well.

given the current money sitch chez the IMC, it seems to me that it would
make more sense for folks to sink their efforts and paychecks into general
operating costs rather than things others have already volunteered to pay
for.

if it makes a difference to the lukewarm feelings, ian is a member and has
been looking for ways to contribute for a while now, other than
membership.

i'll call him tomorrow and see if the offer still stands and then we can
talk about it wednesday. ellen, maybe you should tell the copier dude that
we'll figure things out and get back in touch with him after?

--faith