[Imc-outreach] the copier and the canopy:

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Mon Aug 9 20:36:02 CDT 2004

my 2 cents:
I think we should tell the copier guy we'll get back to him late this
week or early next week and talk about it at the meeting.

I think it would be fine to make the agreement with Ian, but that we
should probably do it formally, with a written agreement or something
since they will probably want to make a LOT more copies than us (or at
least about the same amount).

group status: I think we can stand to wait another month to ask--in fact,
I guess we'd have to! But I would like to see us recruit somebody who can
be a spoke besides Ellen before we become an official WG.

 is the meeting at 6 on wednesday?

-meghan