[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc-info] Someone's just offered development help

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Mon Aug 9 21:14:20 CDT 2004

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for expressing interest in volunteering with the Urbana-Champaign IMC. We are organized into working group. The groups that works most with development type issues is the outreach group and the finance group. The outreach group meets every Wednesday at 6pm at the IMC (218 W Main St, Urbana). The finance group also meets on Wednesday (1st and 3rd) at 7pm.

Let me know if you have any questions. We'd love to see on Wednesday.

Ellen