[Imc-outreach] Meeting notes 08/11/04

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Aug 11 18:26:53 CDT 2004

here: faith, drew, jane, sascha

copier: drew: best to get it done ASAP, if ian wants to pay for it, that's
cool, but the sooner the better.
better fliering is a MUST.

drew and ellen can split the maintenance costs and then ian can reimburse
us from there?

appeal mailing: faith needs to make the lists, sascha will do the
mailmerge and have all the stuff printed by the stuffing. sascha can
allocated up to $100 from IMC funds for this. drew can pitch in. capital
campaign probably has stamps and envelopes left over.

group status: just a formality, really, but still a good idea if we're
going to be collecting money. we weren't official before because we were
sporadically meeting and only a couple people. now there are regular
meetings and many people, it makes sense to make it official.

ENVELOPE STUFFING FOR THE MAILING 5 p.m. AUGUST 18th (that's next
wednesday, folks)

--faith