[Imc-outreach] copier and other stuff

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Sat Aug 21 10:41:05 CDT 2004

hey ellen,

this is awesome news! this is also one of those things that i don't really
think the IMC should have to pay for all of, and i think we should talk
about it at steering. especially since more than just the outreach group
will be using the copier.

if they are just going to send us a bill, we can divide up the tab as
necessary.

--faith