[Imc-outreach] proposed copy policy

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Aug 25 15:53:55 CDT 2004

i like it. let's talk about it more at the meeting though. it would be
nice to figure out a way to allow members to use it who might not be
particularly affiliated with a working group (and although we would prefer
members to be involved with at least one group, there are some who are
unattached, so to speak). but at the moment neither sascha nor myself can
think of a way to phrase that, or logistically to make it work. hopefully
we can figure something out later.

i envision the copier being a resource for the IMC as a whole (the
membership, the groups, etc) much like the library or the production room.

anyway, see you tonight.

--faith