[Imc-outreach] outreach meeting notes 12/8

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:36:52 CST 2004

hey all!

when was the anniversary party? if i remeber correctly, it was around the
week of the 20th. is that right?

just a heads-up, there are probably going to be a dozen or more IMCstas
traveling to DC for inaguration action. i don't know if there is extreme
aversion to a birthday party on a day thats not the birthday (i personally
do it all the time), but it might be good to think about DC relative to
scheduling.

for imc sprucing purposes, i've got a glut of artwork (mostly paintings)
collecting in corners of my place. i'm happy to donate them.

in peace,
scoot