[Imc-outreach] 12/22 outreach minutes

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:02:41 CST 2004

jane, ellen, meghan, colleen, cyrus

Brochure:  minor edits made, will ask Darrin to make
changes.

International Day thingy:  Colleen will send info to
the list this week.

IMC Conference:  Ellen announces that it will be in
Austin, February 18-20.
http://www.indyconference.org/

Spruce up the IMC day: January 8th at 3pm.  Meghan
will send announcements to the lists.  Jane will email
RAGG about their pile of stuff. Suggested things to
bring:  bookcases, rugs, pillows/cushions for the
couch, cleaning supplies, art for the walls, vacuum
cleaner.

IMC Anniversary party:  We need to find out how
multimedia this will be, and if other groups are
interested in helping.  Mention that it's the week of
the inaugural protest.  Ellen will email groups.

We should print out about 50 membership handbooks for
the party. Jane volunteers to make the copies and will
buy extra paper if we don't have enough.

It's too early to worry about food.

Cancelled meeting:  Next week's meeting is cancelled.