[Imc-outreach] 12/22 outreach minutes

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Fri Dec 24 10:24:58 CST 2004

re: RAGG's stuff.

anne told sascha he could do whatever he wanted with RAGG's stuff. it
seems pretty obvious that no one is ever goign to use it.

maybe folks should go through it, pull out anything potentially useful
(t-shirts for silk screening, anything that could be turned into a banner,
anything decorative) and then just get rid of the rest?

"get rid of it" could mean "the trash" or "good will" or anything else.

just a thought.

--faith