[Imc-outreach] Outreach Meeting Notes 7/7/04

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 23:15:03 CDT 2004

I think a phone campaign could be REALLY successful,
but I don't know if I have the energy to do that all
by myself.  Would anyone be willing to help me make
phone calls?  I know you all hate the idea of
telemarketing, but I think a sincere plea for
Sustaining Funders is something that people will
respond to.

If not, would anyone be willing to help me pay for a
mass mailing?