[Imc-outreach] Re: labels etc

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 8 19:25:17 CDT 2004

hey ellen,

we are out of blank mailing labels, so i can't print them for you. if
someone wants to get new labels, that would be excellent.

printing labels is pretty easy, i've found out. here's what you do:

1) find jane and get her to open up quickbooks for you (you need an
account and password), or you could ask paul, since i think he's got an
account too.

2) go to "file" and then down to "print forms".

3) select "labels"

4) print names from "all names" (should be selected anyway, but if it's
not, switch it) and check the box that says "zip codes that begin with"
and type in "618"

that should do the trick. i didn't know that we were out of labels,
otherwise i would have gotten them before i got here.

i'll be back monday.

--faith