[Imc-outreach] Member Handbook

Radical Librarian radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Thu Jul 15 16:34:02 CDT 2004

Hey Kids

My brain is getting a little bit frazzled, and I'm not sure if I was clear about this at the meeting or not, but if you are
writing something for the member handbook, I need it ASAP. Tonight would be ideal so I could have all tomorrow to put
it together and get it sent out to you all and proofed, to be copied Saturday Morning (nothing like the last minute to get
things done), but let's have 2pm tomorrow (Friday) as  a firm deadline.

These are things that I am expecting:
History of IMC from Arun
Video and RFU from Drew
Shows from Jane
Print from Meghan

If someone is writing something else let me know pretty much immediately so I stop trying to write it.

Thanks!
Ellen
your friendly radical librarian