[Imc-outreach] another writing assignment

Radical Librarian radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Fri Jul 16 14:11:57 CDT 2004

Hey can anyone write something for the outreach group? I can do it, but I thought I'd try delegation first. Especially if I'm going to hold true to my last email where I said I would have a draft to you all between 5 and 6. If I haven't heard from anyone by 4pm that you are writing this, I'll plan to do it myself.

I know that right now I'm the only person that sees the handbook, but I'm really excited that it's coming togehter!

We also neglected to include ourselves as a group that needs a contact person. I'm willing to be that person, but would certainly share the duty if someone else is interested, or if you just don't want me doing it...

Cheers,
Ellen

your friendly radical librarian