[Imc-outreach] Handbook

Radical Librarian radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Fri Jul 16 18:32:50 CDT 2004

OK here it is 32 pages of goodness. It occurs to me that I probably used a Mac based font, but hopefully that won't screw things up too much. If it does let me know and I'll give you some thing in everyones favorite Times New Roman.  Any way I figured you didn't need your in boxes filled with big attachements so you can find it at:
http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/eknutson/MemberHandbook.doc

I haven't read throught the whole thing yet so I'm sure there are typos and I'll still do work on layout maybe even including a graphic or two.

Faith is still going to rework the Finance/Space blurb, and I'm hoping that Adam will send me some suggestions about the library section. I'm most interested in people taking a look at the membership, structure, and consensus sections to see if they make sense or if I've just been smoking crack here in office. And are there other things that we want to put in the appendix. I was thinking about the space rental agreement and a membership form.

Is there anyone who is willing to be the final eyes on this before copy it tomorrow? I figure that I won't be able to proof it worth a shit after staring at it for two plus days.

Cheers,
Ellen

your friendly radical librarian

ps 6:30 aint too far past between 5 and 6!