[Imc-outreach] Fundraising Letter - First Draft

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Jul 21 12:44:35 CDT 2004

hey jane,

the only things i would say to change are:

1. when detailing the sustaining funder amounts, i would change it to
$10-100 per month, because that's what it's been in the past. also,
$1/month isn't going to help out much. :)

2. i would direct questions to imc-outreach at ucimc.org. i'm going to put
forward a proposal to steering to relinquish my job as membership
coordinator, or at least the 5% of memberships that i've been taking home.
it's not enough money to make any kind of difference in my life, but it is
enough that it would help pay for stuff like mailings. so i'm going to
suggest that membership coordination get turned over to outreach, and that
the 5% go to membership-related expenses, like copies and stamps and such.
as for the email address, i know we're all ON info at ucimc.org, but it seems
like outreach would be a better place to direct questions.

my 2 pennies....

--faith