[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc-info] Orientation

Radical Librarian radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Wed Jul 21 14:35:25 CDT 2004

Dear Shawyn,

Thanks for your interest in the IMC. I'm quite sure that we will be able to arrange a tour and orientation for your group. Could you let us know in general if there are dates/times that would work well for your group?

It will be a member of the IMC Outreach group who will conduct the tour and orientation so please reply to imc-outreach at ucimc.org

Best,
Ellen Knutson