[Imc-outreach] completely re-written fundraising letter

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Jul 22 00:23:25 CDT 2004

This looks good Jane! Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting tonight.

I have an idea for the order in which we should do things:

1st - Mail out the "members handbook" to all members. This will put us
on their radar in a substantial way.=20

2nd - Wait a week and mail out the fundraising letter. This will hit
them up while they are busy being impressed by the membership
handbook.

3rd - Wait a week and call everyone hitting them up for funds. This
will hit them up directly while the funding issue is already on their
radar.