[Imc-outreach] mailing handbooks

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 00:48:56 CDT 2004

Zach, I like the idea of sending members the
handbooks, as long as we can afford it.  Does anyone
know what it would cost to print and mail handbooks?
I can donate a box of 25 manila envelopes....

If we decide to do it, someone probably needs to write
a letter to enclose with the handbooks. :)

I'm also working on a script for when we make phone
calls, so if anyone has suggestions, please send them
to me!

Jane