[Imc-outreach] volunteer fair at the university:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Jul 26 15:15:08 CDT 2004

hey everyone,

I just filled out the registration form for the volunteer fair at the U of
I. Ellen and Jane have kindly volunteered to go sit at a table and recruit
college students on Thursday, September 9 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Sascha
has cut a check for the $20 registration fee, which he is allowed to do,
since it is under $100, but I thought I'd let finance know anyway.

thanks to Ellen and Jane for taking the time out to do this. Expect email
from the office of volunteer programs, or possibly a phone call sometime
between now and September 9.

--Faith