[Imc-outreach] where we're at

Jacqueline Waters jq at chambana.net
Mon Mar 22 15:38:30 CST 2004

So, I think we all got a little behind for various reasons (the main one being that we are all bizzzzzy people).  Here's where we're at:

I need text for the postcards so I can plug it into the design for the cards.

*  We need printed mailing labels.

*  We need to get these suckers mailed.

*  We need posters up at the IMC.

* We need the annual report text all turned in.

If I get text before 8 tonight I will have the disk to the printers in the morning when they open and the postcards will be ready to sticker by early afternoon.

Posters will be up tomorrow evening (Tuesday).

Zach, who do you still need text from?  I will have video group's to you tonight, but I think it may be just the list, I've had little luck or time to get it fleshed out.

Anything else? Are all tables accounted for?

Jacqueline