[Imc-outreach] Postcard:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 22 22:19:56 CST 2004

Hey y'all,

sorry this has taken so long. Below is the text for the post card for the
membership meeting. It's culled from various JQ-emails, as well as some
I've sent out myself.

I wasn't sure about space constraints, so I kept it short and sweet.

--Faith

***

The Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center requests the presence of
your company at Saturday, April 3rd, 2 - 4:30 pm for the bi-annual UCIMC
membership meeting.

This year, we're changing up the format a bit. Rather than sitting around
in a circle talking about IMC issues, we've gone with a more dynamic
meeting format -- something more interactive and more "brainstorming" and
general "visioning" than just talking about what has already been done.
All lengthy working group updates will be contained in the UCIMC annual
report, which will be available at the meeting.

Our hope is that everyone will get more time to meet one another, discuss
issues and brainstorm solutions together than in the past in an
environment that is friendly and fun.

We'll see you at the meeting - remember, bring your fine,
Indymedia-supporting self and a snack or non-alcoholic beverage to share!