[Imc-outreach] 11/10 outreach meeting minutes

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 18:49:30 CST 2004

Attending: Meghan, Cyrus (facilitating), Jane (notes)

11/24 meeting cancelled due to Thanksgiving.

We should ask the general membership for help with
specific tasks (flyering, envelope stuffing, folding,
etc), because we seem to get help when we do that.

Space Discussion:
Hard to plan for the future.  Maybe we should focus on
networking with other groups.  We should come up with
a list of 3-4 groups to visit once a month or so.

other groups:
NAACP - Cyrus
CU Citizens for Peace and Justice - Jane
AFL-CIO - Meghan
champaign city council
meghan could talk to the women at the Center - Meghan

Informational flyering:
Meghan and Jane will design a brochure for next week.
Zach's idea of distributing materials is a good one.
We'll have a brochure folding party at the 12/1
meeting, and tentatively distribute them on the
weekend of 12/4-12/5.  Jane will send out an email
about the folding party.

staff coordination:
Amy and Molly haven't responded to Meghan's email.
Cyrus will email them again.

happy hour:
Tabled for now.