[Imc-outreach] 10/6 outreach minutes

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 16:21:39 CDT 2004

Attending: meghan & jane

Membership Meeting:
-group reports will be oral
-agenda items
 intros - 5 min
 group reports - 15 min
 building - one hour
 other items
*Jane will send out an email asking for agenda items.

Journalism Class:
1:30-2:20 every day
*Jane will email for more details

Orientation:
11/6
- we need the source file for the flyer so we can
update it
* Meghan will get this

Staffing:
- we need to follow up with Molly/Amy
* Meghan will email them

Press Archive:
We should save any press the UCIMC gets.  Jane has
been saving hub articles and she has the WRFU article
that was in the Buzz.  They are now in the outreach
tub.  If people collect other things, put it in the
outreach box.
*Meghan will email the IMC list about doing this

Staffing Calendar:
we still need to talk to zach about this