[Imc-outreach] outreach minutes 10/13

pireh at uiuc.edu pireh at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 14 11:18:10 CDT 2004

we were braistorming based on info we've received from the negotiating team
who, in my opinion, have made it clear that nov1 move in date is not
unexpected.  as far as the when the lease signing will be i don;t know about
that.  the negotiating team could probably field that one best.  its my
understanding that the construction of the stairway will be ongoing and take
more time than it will take the IMC to get in and get set up.  in my opinion,
waiting for that work to be done might not result in the best timeline for us.

-cyrus