[Imc-outreach] Fwd: Re: Guest Speaker?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Oct 14 14:58:55 CDT 2004

If you need me to be there I can be there, but if there are people who
are more actively involved in reporting right now then I may not be
needed. Let me know.

meghan at ucimc.org wrote:
> Jane,
>
> A ton of Public i folks have volunteered (okay, maybe just 3 or 4), but
> now that we have a date hopefully somebody can commit? I can do it if
> others can't.
>
> -meghan
>
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Jane Andrew wrote:
>
> > Who can come to this class tomorrow (Friday, 10/15)
> > from 1:30-2:20?  I can bring materials (including
> > several issues of the Public i), and I can talk about
> > the IMC in general, but I need volunteers who can talk
> > about the Public i and how it works. :)
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Jane

Zachary C. Miller - @= - Vote for Greens for Champaign County Board!
  Zach Miller   - District 9 (Urbana)    - http://votezach.org
  Susan Rodgers - District 8 (Campus)    - http://votesusanrodgers.org
  Ken Urban     - District 7 (Champaign) - http:/kenurban.com
   (DISCLAIMER: Political endorsements in my .sig are mine and mine alone.)