[Imc-outreach] presentation at GSLIS

pireh at uiuc.edu pireh at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 26 21:49:32 CDT 2004

i thought it was cancelled and we were working on an opening
party for the new space.  guess that'll have to be atelast
pushed back as well.  maybe we should shoot for december for
another orientation in the current space?  maybe we shoudl
wait till after the next steering meeting to decide?

i have a concert at krannert tomorrow, so i won;t be at the
meeting :0(.

-cyrus