[Imc-outreach] presentation at GSLIS

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:15:37 CDT 2004

So yesterday I talked to the Socail Justice class at GSLIS (Graduate
School of LIbrary and Information Science). It went pretty well. They
asked some interesting questions and a couple of folks signed up for
more information.  Can I get the names and emails to someone else to
email them? Sorry that I'm being lazy about this, but I fear it will
take me a while to get to it..

Also, I wanted to let you know that I put the orientation agendas
(long and short versions) in the outreach folder on Dewey. I also put
a copy of the membership handbook but it's in PageMaker which I don't
know if it's readable by anything at the IMC...

Speaking of orientation, is the November one cancelled? The volunteer
page still says that the next orientation is tentatively scheduled for
Nov. 6th. I can take it off, if there isn't a orientation to be had...

Ellen