[Imc-outreach] Re: Uni High

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Thu Sep 9 16:38:38 CDT 2004

Hi Suzanne,

I am member of the IMC outreach group, and we were just yesterday talking about speaking to different groups about
the IMC. So I'm sure that we will be able to come to talk with your class. Are there any dates that would be particularly
good for you? I'm copying this to the outreach group as I'm sure among the group we'd be able to accomodate almost
any date. I know that I'm generally free from 3-4 but it might be good for more than one of us to come.

Oh, you might want to mention to your class that there is an IMC orientation this Monday (9/13) 7-9pm.

Thanks for you interest in the IMC

Ellen