[Imc-outreach] Re: Uni High

Suzanne Linder slinder at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:13:32 CDT 2004

Hi Ellen (and other memebers of the outreach group)--

It would be great if one or more of you came to speak to my class.  This
may be short notice, but MW or F of next week from 3-3:50 would be ideal.
Please let me know if anyone is available any of those days.  If it is
easier to make arrangements over the phone, my number is 721-7516.

Thanks again,
Suzanne