[Imc-outreach] Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 21:39:56 CDT 2004

Below is the general email I'll be sending out to
Sweetcorn Fest/Volunteer Fair signups, pending edits
by outreach tonight.

I'll also send personal notes to people who indicated
specific interests (there were only a few).

_____________________________
Hi everybody!

It was great to see you at the Sweetcorn Festival!
Thanks for signing up to receive more information
about the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
(UCIMC).

In case you didn't know, we're hosting a UCIMC
orientation on Monday, September 13 from 7-9 pm at the
UCIMC (218 W. Main, Downtown Urbana) .  Come and learn
how you can use the resources at the UCIMC to produce
the media that is important to YOU.

If you can't make it to the orientation, or if you
just have questions you'd like to ask, feel free to
send me an email.  I'd love to answer whatever
questions you have!

Sincerely,

Jane Andrew
UCIMC Member