[Imc-outreach] Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:51:21 CDT 2004

Jane,

If you haven't sent emails out yet, I have a couple of suggestions. I
would include something like this:

"More information about all of our working groups, and their meeting
times can be found on our website, www.ucimc.org. Just click on
volunteer. Also, you can subscribe to the IMC email list at
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc or if you prefer I
can do this for you, just let me know."

Also, I think it is good idea to send everyone a personal note, even
though it says the same thing as the others except for the salutation.
I think it is nicer to get a note that says Dear Ellen, rather than Hi
Everyone.  But if you do want to do a group email, I would suggest
using the BCC, so people don't see the other folks it was sent to.

OK those are my suggestions. Use them if you like.

Ellen