[Imc-outreach] Re: Wednesday Evening Mailing -- 6pm at the IMC:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Sep 20 18:01:33 CDT 2004

I can't make it on Wednesday (I have a meeting at Strawberry Fields at
5:30 to work out the food arrangements for the membership meeting) but
Zach, Jane and Ellen (I am pretty sure) all know how to make labels. I
have not, as yet, gone through and removed duplicate addresses, but I have
corrected all the addresses that were returned to us last time.

--Faith