[Imc-outreach] Wednesday Evening Mailing -- 6pm at the IMC:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Sep 20 17:23:21 CDT 2004

Hi Jan, Durl, Scott, Ben, Dave, Paul, Faith, and the rest of Outreach,

This is just a quick reminder that this Wednesday at 6pm we'll be doing a
mailing to the IMC membership of information on the upcomming IMC General
Membership Meeting.  Your help is both deeply appreciated and essential to
help make the GMM run smoothly.  Zach, let this group know the very
nanosecond you finish up the info you're pulling together.  Faith, if you
could produce a list of handy-dandy mailing labels we'd all be greatly
appreciative.  Finally, can someone volunteer to pick up 200 stamps (fear
not, you will be reimbursed!)?

And finally, finally, if anyone is willing to bring snacks, we'd all be
exceptionally obliged.  See you Wednesday.

In solidarity,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.   *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst